ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

AdilanClub: Afghan Woman Proudly Displays New Face After Husband SLICED OFF HER NOSE

Unknown | 6:51 AM | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?





AdilanClub:Breaking news, is the best for news

A young Afghan woman whose nose and ears were cut off after she fled an abusive forced marriage has spoken exclusively to Daybreak after surgery to rebuild her face.

Aesha Mohammadzai became famous across the world after her picture appeared on the cover of Time magazine.

he 19-year-old girl became a symbol of the oppression of women in Afghanistan; three years later and she has a new face and life.

>Link Info >General Issues >Abusive >World

Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”




Aesha's wounds are healing, but she lives with the scars of an ordeal few could imagine. For the first time on television, speaking to Daybreak, she told the story behind that photograph.

"Every day I was abused by my husband and his family. Mentally and physically.

I thought about escaping all the time. Then one day it became unbearable. So I ran away.

They caught me and put me in jail for five months.

When I came out the judge sent me back to my husband.

That night they took me to the mountains. I didnt know what was going on.

They tied my hands and my feet and there were other people there too - Taliban.

They said my punishment was to cut my nose and ears. And then they started to do it.

– AESHA MOHAMMADZAI

Today, Aesha lives in America. Helped out of Afghanistan by a charity, she now has a new family who care for her as one of their own.

And Aesha wants her new face to tell a new story, this time one of hope.

Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets