ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

AdilanClub: You Shouldn’t Get Married…10 Reasons Why – Video

Unknown | 11:17 AM | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?





AdilanClub:Breaking news, is the best for news

Women are trained at a young age to grow up looking for their knight in shining armor to save them from their singledom and sweep them off their feet.  I blame Disney.

In this video, web personality Emily Hartridge enlightens us with 10 reasons why you shouldn’t get married.

>Link Info : General Issues - Shouldn't
Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”


Men!  Who needs them?!  Me, I need them.  Okay I don’t need them but I want them and I like them. Ahhhh.


Listen up you strong and independent ladies, it’s okay to say you want a man.  It’s just not okay to feel pressure to find one, and to feel complete only if you have one.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets