ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

GP's sex blackmail to get my flu drugs’

Unknown | 8:47 PM | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?






Claims ... Patient A
A FAMILY doctor blackmailed a patient with flu into submitting to sex to get medicine, a medical tribunal heard.
GP Gordon Barclay, 68, waved a prescription form at the mother of one and said: "You need that don't you — I need to examine you."
He told her to strip then had full intercourse with her, it was alleged.
The woman, known as Patient A, wept as she told how she was repeatedly molested during intimate examinations between 2003 and 2006 at his surgery in Essex.

Once, when she had a fever, he felt her nipples with his stethoscope then made her get down on her hands and knees "like a dog".
She told a General Medical Council hearing: "He said, 'Take your clothes off I need to check, I need to examine you'.
"I said, 'Doctor, I only have a fever'. And he said 'You need your medication don't you?'
"And that voice is threatening and that means, I don't know, if I don't let him do what he wants then I wouldn't have the medication.
"He said, 'On the floor' - and I looked at him and I said, 'How on the floor?' And he said 'On your knees'."
She also claims he assaulted her at her home.
The hearing was told Patient A had a history of depression, had been diagnosed with anxiety and had been investigated for short term memory loss.
She had seen a neurologist and had a brain scan due to headaches.
Barclay gave her Prozac which helped relieve her pain but then told her it was for "mad people and the mentally challenged", it was alleged.
Barclay, from Romford, denies misconduct.
He is now an NHS trust adviser and did not appear at the hearing in Manchester.
The tribunal continues.


Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets